A finished basement is a dream for many homeowners, but that dream can become a nightmare in basements without proper emergency exits. Basement living spaces can be especially dangerous in the event of a fire on the first level of a home. Proper basement egress options are a legal necessity and a wise safety decision. RhinoWells – Egress Window Wells meet basement building codes for below-grade living space egress, but they also take safety a step further by incorporating a built-in stair design. RhinoWells Egress Window Wells can turn your window well into an escape system.
• Rotation Molded for maximum durability
• Provides escape with built-in steps
• Meets building codes for below-grade living space egress
• Features a built-in-floor for maintenance-free construction
• Channels water away with the drain & contoured bottom
• Optional window well cover
• Won’t rust or dent like metal
• Lets in more natural light
• Enhances your homes value
• Comes in two designer colors to coordinate with other Mar-flex wells
• Patent pending
• Two convenient sizes
Adding a RhinoWells Egress Window Well opens up new options for using basement space as living space and brings more natural light to the below-ground floors. The wells are easy to install and durable enough to take a beating. Each RhinoWells Egress Window Well is rotation molded and made from a dense, weatherproof, material that won’t rust or dent. With so much to gain, (and so much at risk while basements remain without proper exits) installing RhinoWells Egress Window Wells is a wise choice that results in safer and more valuable homes.
Product also available from our on-line partners at:
(Click on a line below to access webpage)