Mar-flex LiteFUSION Waterproofing Membrane is an economical water-based acrylic waterproofing membrane for use when hydrostatic pressure exists. It has the ability to bridge cracks that might later develop in a foundation, and can protect from the dangers of moisture, which can cause mold and mildew.
• Water-based; No odor
• Stops water leaks in non structural concrete cracks
• Can be applied to damp walls
• Seamless, monolithic coating
• Gray to blend in with concrete
• Can be applied to top of foundation walls
• Surface cures within 12-24 hours
Mar-flex LiteFUSION is specifically designed for waterproofing pre-cast, poured and masonry foundation walls. Mar-flex Lite FUSION is a spray-on membrane, so it dries as a seamless, monolithic coating. It has no odor and will dry to a gray color to blend with the color of concrete. LiteFUSION Waterproofing Membrane is compatible with Mar-flex drainage and insulation boards.
Unlike dampproofing, a waterproofing membrane is designed to stop water infiltration and be extremely effective when applied on the exterior of a foundation system.